Do you have a solid track record in brand positioning, e-commerce, DTC business models and the launch of new products in the medical or health industry? Are you ready to unleash your marketing and leadership strategy? Do you love working in a health oriented environment? Tanita offers an exciting new career step with freedom to tap into your visionary and entrepreneurial qualities within the growing market of body composition products.
As International Marketing Manager (IMM) your responsibility is the development and implementation of Tanita’s marketing strategy. You will work as a Team leader of the marketing team from the Amsterdam office; ensuring appropriate team structure, clear policies and processes. Part of your tasks is formulating a long-term strategy for the consumer business as well as the professional market. This will include portfolio management; software development; country- and channel selection; development of B2B partnerships; sales stimulating activities. You will create brand awareness through strong online communication and effective e-commerce strategy; social media and online presence to generate traffic to Tanita’s website and webshop. You will coordinate effective cooperation between the marketing and sales teams and report directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- > 5 years experience in marketing
- Degree in Economics and/ traditional marketing education (e.g. Nima B)
- Experience with E-Commerce, Social Media, Direct To Consumers approach
- Interest in technical development like software, connectivity, apps
- Experience with indirect business model through brand ambassadors
- Health oriented background (corporate health, medical, fitness/sports)
- Team leadership – coaching skills
- Vision and Entrepreneurship
- Location: Amsterdam
Tanita is a Japanese company, with excellent product quality based on solid scientific research and high customer loyalty. We are the market leader in body composition scales in a growing health market, both in professional and consumer markets. The Amsterdam team is small and informal, with plenty of room to develop and execute your innovative plans and strategies.