Are you a dedicated and passionate leader with the ability to enhance and motivate a sales team? Do you have a solid sales background with B2B experience? Are you a democratic people manager who has successfully managed sales teams before? Are you ambitious and business minded, continuously striving to build and improve? Then you might be the new sales manager Q8 IDS is looking for, as Q8 IDS continues to expand its business across the world!
You will be responsible for delivering the annual budget by optimizing sales through the existing customer base and new customers. You will manage and follow up on a team of territory managers, key account managers, agents and resellers, operating within the Central East European region in order to achieve the pre-set sales volume targets and to maximize the IDS Card profitability within the Commercial Road Transport sector. You will achieve this by ensuring territory managers acquire new and profitable customers maximize returns on existing customers and ensuring that corporate credit procedures are strictly adhered to.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 10 years B2B sales experience including: 5 years sales team management
- Degree in Business Studies/Economics/Engineering or equivalent in relevant experience
- Experience in Commercial Road Transport or related Industries
- Strong leadership and personel development skills
- Good planning, organization and motivational skills with the ability to operate in a team
- Strong negotiator and pro-active communicator
- Relevant network
- Pragmatic approach on solving problems
- Experience with SAP, MS Office, Business Objects & CRM tools
- Home office: ability to work remotely and independently
- Willing to travel nationally, drivers licence
- English, Slovakian, Hungarian (preference)
- Location: Slovakia
Q8 IDS OFFERS
Q8 offers you an exciting position in a rapidly growing market, inside a dynamic international team in a multinational environment and gives you plenty of room for own initiatives. You can expect a market conforming salary including a bonus structure, a complete package of business equipment and tools needed, including company car and insurance, and necessary value and attention for your personal growth and development.
ABOUT Q8 IDS
International Diesel Service (IDS) delivers and provides diesel and financial services for commercial transporters through a European network of over 600+ specialized stations in 22 countries. IDS fuel stations are fully automated, open 24/7 and are specifically designed for heavy trucks. IDS is the leader in technology and security in the Fuel Cards industry, where IDS fuel cards are the most integrated, easy and secure way of fueling. International Diesel Service is owned by Kuwait Petroleum International, known with the Q8 brand globally, a subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation, one of the largest oil producers in the world.